One of the major United States Federal agencies modernizes testing with QMetry

Download case study
One of the major United States Federal agencies modernizes testing with QMetry

Challenges of testing for Governments

COVID-19 pandemic has fast paced many local and federal governments’ digital transformation initiatives, giving rise to rapid process changes and tool realignments across the development process. According to Deloitte, 74% indicated that COVID-19 accelerated their Government’s digital transformation. On the other side, only 26% of them are digitally mature. Major challenges faced by governments with this rapid digital adoption are:

Scalability – Ensure highest performance for the large volume
Scalability – Ensure highest performance for the large volume
Agility – Ability to adapt quickly to new threats as well as opportunities
Agility – Ability to adapt quickly to new threats as well as opportunities
Stability – Maintain operational excellence under disruptions
Stability – Maintain operational excellence under disruptions

Benefits of test management for Governments

Digital-first Governments will have to go beyond traditional legacy systems and siloed approach to sustain the ongoing change. They will have to utilize AI/ML technologies combined with cloud-based platforms to not only enhance the customer experience but also ensure operational excellence at the back-office. Key highlights are –

Benefits of test management for Governments
  • 30% faster go-to-market of frictionless experience
  • 45% more resilient
  • 25% increase in ROI
  • Modernize and Innovate faster

QMetry Test Management for Governments

Did you know, QMetry is the test management tool of choice of a large federal agency and local governments?

Migration made simple
QMetry Help Icon

Migration made simple

Legacy, complicated, and rigid test management systems are a big hindrance to digital transformation. QMetry has proven experience for enterprise clients with ready-made migration utility for moving from Micro Focus Quality Center (HP QC).

QMetry Help Icon

Fast-track your digital transformation

QMetry supports agile testing and DevOps practice by integrating with most widely used test automation tools such as Selenium, JUnit, Cucumber, Robot, etc.

Fast-track your digital transformation
Centralized test management for geographically dispersed team
QMetry Help Icon

Centralized test management for geographically dispersed team

Designed for Agile and DevOps team to collaborate better and deliver faster, you can assign testers, manage watchers, and have all the test assets at a single place.

QMetry Help Icon

Realtime Visibility through actionable insights

Make informed decisions with real-time visibility, project health status, traceability reports and highly customizable reporting.

Realtime Visibility through actionable insights
Seamless real-time integration with Jira
QMetry Help Icon

Seamless real-time integration with Jira

Faster and smarter testing for Agile teams with Jira integration. View Traceability for Story, test cases, executions, and bugs in Jira with QMetry Jira Integration plug-in.

Want to know more?

Book a free demo with our Product Specialist!

Trusted by teams across the globe for 10+ years

The QMetry brand is trusted by 1000+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, Travel, Hospitality, Retail, Education and many more.
These are just some of our customers.
Loading...