Newsletter – October 2018
QMetry Digital Quality Platform
Test Management – Test Automation – Test Intelligence
If there are two defining characteristics about the state of software quality and development today – Speed is king and so is the Customer. User attention and loyalty are very fickle.Learn More
Team QMetry participated in the week long StarWest conference last week. Here are the highlights in case you missed this event.Learn More
We have relaunched our website in a brand, new avatar. Take a look at our new design and let us know what you think.Learn More
QMetry is delighted to announce that it has once again made it to Test Magazine’s Top Testing Providers compilation.Learn More
The great test automation fallacy is that not everything that can be automated, should be automated.Learn More
Is your software testing struggling under the weight of an archaic testing tool? Find out the classic signs of legacy tool fatigue!Learn More
Are you a user of QMetry Test Management?An exciting surprise awaits if you provide your valuable feedback here.
- Newsletter – January 2020
- January Editorial
- QMetry Automation Studio - Release v1.38.0
- Test Automation in Jira with QMetry Test Management for Jira
- QMetry announces partnership with Avisi B.V.
- Top Software Testing Conferences and Events in 2020
- Top Software Testing Resolutions for Every Project Team
- Avoid these common mistakes while transitioning to CI/CD
- New Release Announcement: QMetry Test Management for Jira– v4.0.5 - Cloud
- December Editorial 2019
Trusted by teams across the globe for 10+ years
These are just some of our customers.