Newsletter – May 2019
QMetry Digital Quality Platform
Test Management – Test Automation – Test Intelligence
“Just as using a paintbrush doesn’t make you an artist, writing code doesn’t make one an engineer.” An interesting perspective shared at STAREAST 2019.Learn More
Do you desire features that enable exploratory testing giving you the ability to check functionality and improve test suites? Find out how QMetry makes it happen.Learn More
The QA function has reinvented itself with Agile Testing, Continuous Testing and various other strategies to match their pace with the modern development demands. Here’s what changed.Learn More
Whether you are new to DevOps or a seasoned player, here’s the ultimate list of tools that you need in 2019 for continuous delivery, testing and source code management.Learn More
Shopping for a new test management tool or updating from an old one? Here is a list of features that you need to include in your criteria for selection.Learn More
Are you a user of QMetry Test Management?An exciting surprise awaits if you provide your valuable feedback here.
- What I learned during lockdown or the 21-Day Remote Testing Challenge!
- Productivity Hack for Remote and Distributed Teams: Use Jira for Test Case Management
- Migrate from Zephyr to QMetry
- eSignatures: Meet Regulatory Compliance with Paperless Validation
- eSignature with QMetry Test Management
- DevOps in the time of Coronavirus
- Exploratory Testing: Why it is back in vogue?
- Newsletter – March 2020
- March Editorial
- Achieve Speed + Quality in the Age of Fast Banking Podcast
Trusted by teams across the globe for 10+ years
These are just some of our customers.