Working from home is the new normal, perhaps the future of all work. Our newsletter this time celebrates remote culture and collaboration.Learn More
Infostretch CEO Rutesh Shah has an interesting take on the way Gen-Z embraces digital and what we can learn from them.Learn More
How can remote teams make the most of the tools, technology and SaaS-based solutions at hand to ensure a seamless CI/CD pipeline?Learn More
If your team is already familiar with the Atlassian ecosystem, then here’s how you can make the most of Jira for test case management.Learn More
QMetry’s QA lead for QTM4J shares his experience of working remotely and managing a large team of testers who were forced to go remote due to the COVID-led lockdown.Learn More
As the home office becomes the new normal, Kinjan Shah, Principal Architect at our partner Infostretch talks about ways to be more productive, proactive and cross-trained.Learn More
Are you a user of QMetry Test Management?We would greatly appreciate if you could provide your valuable feedback here.
- How important is the Cloud Device Farm in Automation
- QMetry Automation Studio Test Recorder - Chrome extension
- To all our current and future customers, partners and extended software development and testing community
- April 2021 Editorial
- Newsletter – April 2021
- QTM4J releases v4.1.0 for Server and Data Center
- Top 5 QMetry Reports for Test Management and Actionable Insights
- Partnership Announcement with Riada
- How you can re-use test assets by leveraging features of QMetry?
- Newsletter – March 2021
Trusted by teams across the globe for 10+ years
These are just some of our customers.