Speed up Digital Transformation with QMetry’s Integration Capabilities
Provide scalability and flexibility to agile teams by ensuring seamless integration with other tools
Simple 2 step Configuration and QMetry will enable the necessary communication with Jira
- Real-time synchronization of user stories between Jira and QMetry
- One-way communication of user stories from Jira to QMetry
- Write BDD in Jira/QMetry and sync BDD from Jira to QMetry
- Enable BDD with Gherkin editor in QMetry
- Enhanced filters to allow searching requirements based on Jira fields.
Click here to know more about QMetry's feature on Integration with Jira.
- Log issues in Jira against test cases and test suites from QMetry
- Real-time bi-directional synchronisation of issues between Jira & QMetry
QMetry supports seamless integration with Rally which is used by Enterprises for Agile Project Development and Management.
QMetry – Rally integration allows testers to sync Requirements in form of user stories as well as defects. This integration seamlessly links both systems and allows testers –
- Unidirectional communication from Rally to QMetry for Requirements – User Stories
- Bi-directional synchronization between Rally and QMetry for Defect Management
- Check the Integration synchronization scheduler status
- Integration synchronization history
- Choose the fields that is necessary for the sync
Benefits of this integration
- Apart from Jira, QMetry provides support for yet another project management tool i.e. Rally.
- This is a ready-made integration within QMetry. Hence, teams using Rally can instantly start using QMetry as their test management solution.
- Currently there are not many test managements tools that offer readily available integration with Rally. Hence, total cost ownership (TCO) increases for the current users/teams who are using Rally.
- QMetry – Rally integration empowers Rally users with the most comprehensive reporting module of QMetry which provides around 140 reports.
Sync with Version Control System
- Write BDD in QMetry using Gherkin editor
- Sync with version control systems such as SVN, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket
Integrate with CI/CD Tools
- QMetry easily integrates with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo and that’s how QMetry becomes an integral part of CI/CD pipeline orchestration
- Import automated test execution results from Jenkins, Bamboo to QMetry
To know more in detail about how an organization can implement Continuous Testing, read the whitepaper on “The need for Continuous Testing in the DevOps era”.
Build Tools such as Maven, Gradle
- QMetry Test Management offers seamless integration with build tools such as Maven and Gradle in the form of a plugin
- The respective plugins upload result files generated in a Maven or Gradle project to QMetry
- This arrangement ensures flexibility required in the CI/CD pipeline between different tools with QMetry being the centralized repository for all your test results
- For the teams to follow the Shift Left approach, it is very important to start testing early and be ready with the automated tests
- Test automation scripts developed for unit tests, API tests, Integration tests, component tests, etc are triggered to run automatically from CI/CD tool
- QMetry enables BDD and in-sprint automation by supporting integration with the automation frameworks and CI/CD tools
- This empowers agile teams by automatically capturing the automated test results in QMetry and displaying the results in form of QMetry dashboard and reports for analysis and quick feedback
- This is done by supporting the most commonly used automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, QAF, JUnit, HP UFT, Robot, PyTest
- Exhaustive and Extensive list containing 150+ Open APIs with highly Secured Token
- APIs covering Requirement, Test Cases, Test Suites, Issues, Data Parameterization, Automation, Configuration, etc.
- QMetry provides the best in class Apiary Powered documentation to help you with an easy and simple way to incorporate APIs as well as export the API code in 14 languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, cURL, Node.js, etc. See our API Documentation.
What will API help you to do?
- Perform any task from requirement - test case management – executions - reporting programmatically.
- Integrate QMetry Test Repository with any other tool, platform or in-house developed system.
- Combine APIs to help form the migration utility to migrate data from legacy tools.
- Import test results from Automation Tools/Frameworks.
- Leverage test results of QMetry to synchronize with other systems.
QMetry supports LDAP and SAML for user authentication using already existing user credentials.
- Users with QMetry authentication type can enable Two-step Verification as an extra layer of security during login.
- If an organization has LDAP server configured, then QMetry supports LDAP integration to import such users into QMetry application.
- Hence, at any moment, user authentication from LDAP/Active Directory as well as from QMetry database is provided.
- QMetry Admin can integrate SAML for authentication to allow QMetry Users to login using single sign-on.
- QMetry supports Okta, Ping Identity, Oracle Access Manager as an SAML provider.