Our Board of Directors
QMetry’s Board of Directors bring a wealth of expertise from diverse areas of business. They are responsible for monitoring the financial and strategic health of our organization on an ongoing basis.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Senior Managing Director - Everstone Capital
Avnish Mehra is a Senior Managing Director in the private equity business of Everstone Capital where he co-leads the firm’s private equity investment activities and is also responsible for leading deal teams in the cross border and global technology/media and telecom sectors.
Avnish Mehra is an accomplished technology investor, passionate about finding and nurturing digital trailblazers.
Overall, Avnish has 22 years’ of experience in global investment firms based in Asia and Europe and has worked with HSBC (Hong Kong), ABN Amro (London), CIBC World Markets (London) and Virgin Media (London). Avnish holds a Bachelor of Economics from St. Stephen’s College, University of Delhi, with a Master of Economics from Cambridge University. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder from the CFA Institute in the USA.
He is on the board of the following companies:
- Everise – a Singapore HQ technology enabled customer experience business serving the US market out of delivery centres in the US, Guatemala and Philippines
- Servion – a Santa Clara HQ technology company focussed around the call centre market
- Innoveo – a Zurich based Low code/no code FinTech business focussed around the insurance sector
- Translumina – a leading manufacturer and exporter of cardiac devices and implants in India
- Sahyadri Hospitals – a leading hospital chain in the Western part of India
- Everlife – One of Asia’s fastest growing medical device distributors with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and India
- Infostretch Corp – A Santa Clara, CA HQ company with leading position in digital engineering services globally
- QMetry Inc – A Santa Clara, CA HQ leading software testing tools company offering continuous testing platform globally