Senior Software Engineer Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
Job Summary QMetry is looking for a Software Engineer who have hands on experience in Java and related technologies
Experience Required: 4 to 7 years
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A.
- Should have knowledge of OOPs concepts, Core Java, Spring Framework, JPA,Database Design and SQL queries.
- Hands on Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Web Services, REST, Logging Framework.
- Has good knowledge of MVC Framework, Design Patterns
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner - willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, unit testing, build deploy and support.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed
- Collaborate with QA Support team and solve their problems
- Follow Test Driven Development, Agile practices diligently.
- Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of Amazon Web services.
- Knowledge Jira Software.
- Bit-Bucket for Source Code Management.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, REST API documentation like Swagger.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
QA Engineer position
Associate UI Developer (React JS) position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Technical Lead position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Software Engineer (Full Stack) position
Content Writer position
Team Lead - IT position
Information TechnologyAhmedabad, India
Senior Manager - Operations position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Associate QA Engineer position
Executive- Business Development position
Software Engineer - Java position
UI Developer position
Senior UI Developer position
MIS Executive position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position
Executive Sales position
SalesAtlanta, GA, USA
VP of Product Management position
MarketingSanta Clara, CA, USA
Accounts Executive (Finance) positionAhmedabad, India