Technical Lead (Automation) Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
The QA Automation Lead will work as part of the product development team and is responsible for defining and executing our automation and quality strategy as well as mentoring QA team in these same practices. This individual will have background in SaaS automation and is comfortable leading a diverse team in the execution of that strategy in an Agile environment. This position will oversee our integration efforts with continuous build, deployment and notification processes.
- Drive the quality organizations vision and strategy across the core engineering team to attain consistency in method and process.
- Lead a team of QA engineers to consistently ensure quality is a key element injected into our development and build process.
- Drive architecting, Implementing and Enhancing a robust and Automated testing process for REST API and UI to support a continuous development/deployment environment.
- Coordinate the seamless tracking and reporting of key quality metrics for measuring progress made in the strengthening of the team’s quality footprint across all products.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge continuous Integration.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
- Ensure proper tracking, oversight, and communication of QA efforts on each product.
- Manage testing status in our Issue and Project planning software - Atlassian Jira.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks.
- Participate in road-map planning to provide recommendations and concerns.
- Work intelligently towards building a stable and low maintenance set of automated tests, which remove the requirement to run regression tests manually.
- 6+ years - Software QA Automation experience on web platform – REST API automation, app automation, Web automation.
- Hands on experience on architecting and implementing automation frameworks from scratch with the latest technology.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, including business and technical stakeholder.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best practices.
- Comfort and experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products deployed in a cloud using the AWS platforms
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
Technical Lead (Java) position
MySQL Database Developer position
Lead - Product Support position
Senior Executive (Business Development) position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position