Software Engineer (Automation) 2 Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will specialize in developing test strategies and designing, automating, executing and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test. You will help ensuring highest quality and a successful roll-out of the products.
- Design and develop test automation with a focus on maintainability at a large scale
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts for various products using languages (Python, Java, etc)
- Write test cases and detail test scenarios, ensure their completeness, automation and execution.
- Lead in the identification and resolution of problems and defects, and help driving to resolution.
- Collaborate across development, QA and other cross functional teams.
- Integrating test automation with build systems, test case management and bug tracking tools.
- Assist in reviewing, establishing and maintaining validated state of the automated testing frameworks.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and excited to learn new technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing highly technical test automation from ground up, including API, UI and Unit test automation.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Passionate and knowledgeable of QA processes and methodology, with ability to create and execute detailed test plans and test cases, perform root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and scripts for software products deployed in a cloud using the AWS platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Software Engineer (Automation) 2 position
Technical Lead (Java) 2 position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) 1 position
Software Engineer (Automation) 3 position
Software Engineer (Java) 5 position
Project Manager (Scrum Master) 2 position
Executive - HR (Contractor) 1 position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India