Senior UI Developer Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
Job Description :
- Full Stack Developer having previous working experience in Node.js,Angular.js for a minimum of 3 to 4 years.
- Experience in building and supporting high-performance applications
- Must have experience in integrating third-party services.
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Nice to have experience in development in VS code and customization of vs-code.
- Nice to have QA Automation knowledge.
- Nice to have knowledge QA Automation Framework like selenium and other automation framework.
- Nice to have AWS cloud basic knowledge.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!