Team Lead - IT Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for a IT Site Administrator having 5 to 7+ years of experience in IT/ITES, hands-on experience in technical deployment of various IT technologies in large enterprise projects/programs. IT Site Administrator position is responsible for managing partnership with business stakeholders and delivery of various IT initiatives by deployment, installation, configuration and support of all IT services for QMetry locations. In addition, the IT Site Admin ensures the infrastructure, operations, cyber security, of all IT devices for the site, by coordinating between end users and global IT team. IT Site Admin will also be responsible for resolving IT escalations raised by business team and acts as a site liaison between the local site and corporate IT teams.
- Responsible for delivering various IT metrics such as Incident, Service and Change Request, and Project Management, to ensure timely delivery.
- Keep track of IT SLAs and publish IT scorecard.
- Conduct and coordinate for daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meetings with IT members.
- Keep track of all IT initiatives and publish weekly status report.
- Understand impact of new or changed functionalities.
- Close coordination with IT members on root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
- Proactively undertake education and awareness initiatives, technical readiness, suggesting training and upskilling of IT team to ensure continued delivery and support business growth.
- Understand Infostretch IT roadmap and provide execution strategy for managing various IT initiatives and suggest new ideas.
- Technical and functional skills in the areas of IT Infrastructure, Operations and Cyber Security.
- Candidate should be familiar with ITIL guidelines, change and project management process.
- Provide customers with a stable, secure, and recoverable environment for applications.
- Ensure proper configuration and implementation of hardware and software components.
- Research and recommend software products to assist with business requirements.
- Maintain all IT policies and procedures as required for business operations.
- Provide end-user support for all IT asset.
- Executes Global IT projects locally.
- Maintains site asset inventory.
- Must have hands-on experience of resolving user’s IT issue, service request, change and project management tool using industry leading ITSM tool.
- Detail understanding of ITIL framework for IT service desk operations.
- Understanding of ITIL framework, ISO 27001 standard, PCI-DSS compliance will be an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in deploying, supporting, and maintaining endpoint devices.
- Operating systems: MacOS, Linux and Windows.
- Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Work in an environment supporting 100+ users.
- Proactive approach with proven communication, presentation and interpersonal skills for stakeholder management.
- Ensure clear and consistent communications with other IT members as well as the user community.
- Able to quickly and effectively analyze source of problems in order to implement a timely resolution.
- Able to work under pressure and provide support in a 24/7 environment; available for on call support.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and the operating environment.
- Bachelor's degree in IT.
- Certification in ITIL, IT Project Management will be advantage.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
QA Engineer position
Associate UI Developer (React JS) position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Technical Lead position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Software Engineer (Full Stack) position
Content Writer position
Team Lead - IT position
Information TechnologyAhmedabad, India
Senior Manager - Operations position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Associate QA Engineer position
Executive- Business Development position
Software Engineer - Java position
UI Developer position
Senior UI Developer position
MIS Executive position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position
Executive Sales position
SalesAtlanta, GA, USA
VP of Product Management position
MarketingSanta Clara, CA, USA
Accounts Executive (Finance) positionAhmedabad, India