Senior Software Engineer Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
Designation : Senior Software Engineer - Java
Experience: 4-6 Years
Technical Skills: OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning
- Self-initiative to learn and explore
- Implement high quality user stories in compliance with architecture and per functional requirement.
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and code review process
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability and maintainability
- Has solid 4+ years of development experience
- Should have knowledge of Solr and Apache lucence
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Hands on experience with RESTful webservice.
- Hands on experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres
- Good to have knowledge of different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Should have knowledge of Kafka and container-based deployment like Docker.
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems
- Good analytical skills and aptitude
- Good command over English is desirable
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Software Engineer position
Software Engineer (Automation) position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
QA Manager position