Software Engineer Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for Software Engineer with relevant experience of minimum 2 years at Ahmedabad.
Technical Skills: Python, OOPS, Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, testing, build & deploy and support, if necessary - essentially all in one.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to make sure the committed development is completed within the deadline
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed Participate in team discussions
- Understand the customer pain points, requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Interact with customers to get the requirement / pain points and propose the solution for customer problem
- Collaborate with QA & Support team and solve their problems
- Follow TDD & Agile practices diligently Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
- Minimum 2+ yrs of IT Experience
- Fundamentally strong to very strong in Core Java and all the related core Java API, Python, Database Design and Web Development.
- Experience in OOP, Core Java 6/7, Spring framework , WebServices, SOAP, REST, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS).
- Has good knowledge of Python, Spring Hibernate, MVC Framework, Design Patterns - Sound knowledge/Hands on Linux/Unix.
- Experience in deploying, integrating, validating, and supporting software and platforms
- Knowledgeable in server hardware, virtualization, and operating system configurations
- Sound knowledge/Hands on Linux/Unix
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication in English (both verbal and written).
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Software Engineer position
Software Engineer (Automation) position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
QA Manager position