Executive Sales Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
QMetry is a leading continuous testing products’ company serving 1000+ customers globally across financial services, hi – tech, media, healthcare, retail and utilities industries. (www.QMetry.com). With significant investment in QMetry by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, QMetry is now on an accelerated growth path. QMetry is looking to hire sales leads for its North America business.
We are currently looking to hire multiple Sales Leaders across USA.
If you are great at;
- driving sales in large enterprises
- managing inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- developing targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- utilizing business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop opportunities
- understanding customer requirements and building a compelling proposal and demonstrating the product to meet the business needs
- effectively manage all leads in the assigned territory
- managing, tracking, and reporting sales activities using Salesforce
- collaborating with Marketing to generate new leads through focused marketing campaigns
- understanding how digital transformation is changing the software development and testing world
What it takes
- Self-starter with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- 5+ years of progressive sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, information systems, business and engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, and/or sales. Software products sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile software development lifecycle process and methodologies
This position requires travel (50%+) within USA once travel is open up post Covid. Location would be on the East Coast, USA. Please note that there is no sponsorship available for this position.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Senior Manager - Operations position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Software Engineer - Java position
UI Developer position
Senior UI Developer position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position
Executive- Business Development position
Account Manager position
SalesPlano, TX, USA
Senior UI/UX Designer position
Project Manager - Scrum Master position
Executive Sales position
SalesAtlanta, GA, USA
Sales Lead (Europe Market) position
QA Engineer position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Technical Lead position
Software Engineer (Full Stack) position