Lead - Product Support Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
As a Product Support Lead, you will be owning responsibility for providing functional, technical and configuration support to all cases for the product and meet the SLAs.
Job Responsibilities :
- Closely work with development, QA and Product Owner on Improvements/Bugs.
- Handle customer cases and escalations. Prompt and responsive approach to customer situations.
- Ensuring all the customer cases/communication is proper and SLAs are met.
- Mentoring team, guiding them on approaches, review the solutions that are being provided.
- Understanding and demonstrating customer needs to the product owner.
- Should have experience of handling a team and build strong team for future.
- Create, reviewing and maintaining knowledge articles.
- Review Help Guides and create important documentation for customers.
- Work with Product Owner to test the features part of release and prepare release notes.
- Communicate customer about announcements/downtime.
- Keep up-to-date with all QMetry products and its enhancements.
- Help Sales/Marketing on customer queries and information needed.
- Giving demos/trainings to customers on technical/functional front.
- Assist customer with product/data migrations.
Key Qualifications :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving & triage skills.
- Knowledge of Testing Process, SDLC.
- Should have experience of working with ticketing tools, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Know-how of SQL, Linux.
- Basic understanding of API’s.
- Basic understanding of Automation Frameworks and tools.
- Basic know-how about Agile Practices.
- Basic understanding of CI/CD tools.
- Overall 6 years of experience in Support.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
Technical Lead (Java) position
MySQL Database Developer position
Senior Executive (Business Development) position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Lead - Product Support position