MySQL Database Developer Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for a qualified MySQL database developer to design stable and reliable databases according to our various product’s needs.
- Database management, designing, implementing, and maintaining the database system.
- Developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help our clients to retrieve data effectively.
- Analyzing queries and table structures to improve performance and help create maintainable data structures.
- Provide deep technical support and problem resolution to clients and development team.
- Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
- Set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud (AWS)
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- 4+ Years of experience as MySQL Database Developer.
- Proven architecture skills in designing database environments for various business needs (e.g., high-availability, failover, replication, and disaster-recovery, virtual machine environment).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with installing, configuring, tuning and troubleshooting MySQL/Aurora in a high volume, high availability production environment required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in MySQL/Aurora in a cloud-based environment (AWS) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of database structure, database security issues
- Advanced knowledge of database of SQL query and Indexing
- Experience with Database Optimization and Performance Tuning required
- Experience with database troubleshooting and failure resolution required
- Understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures
- Understanding of data import/export procedures
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
Technical Lead (Java) position
MySQL Database Developer position
Senior Executive (Business Development) position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Lead - Product Support position