Associate UI Developer (React JS) Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for an ReactJS Developer for web development to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using ReactJS best practices. As an ReactJS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Develop application code and unit test in the ReactJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development centre.
- Ensuring high performance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience 1+ Year or Fresher is welcome with self-learn capability!
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Willing to learn basic HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Basic understanding of how to integrate RESTful services.
- Aware about basic ReactJS applications concept.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
QA Engineer position
Associate UI Developer (React JS) position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Technical Lead position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Software Engineer (Full Stack) position
Content Writer position
Team Lead - IT position
Information TechnologyAhmedabad, India
Senior Manager - Operations position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Associate QA Engineer position
Executive- Business Development position
Software Engineer - Java position
UI Developer position
Senior UI Developer position
MIS Executive position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position
Executive Sales position
SalesAtlanta, GA, USA
VP of Product Management position
MarketingSanta Clara, CA, USA
Accounts Executive (Finance) positionAhmedabad, India