Executive/ Senior Executive- Talent Acquisition Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive recruitment cycle independently and hire right talent for QMetry.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in hiring events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
QMetry is a suite of software testing products to provide Agile Digital Enterprises innovative technology platforms to deploy better Quality Software faster. Since past 13 years, the QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. QMetry offers more than 20 integrations and is trusted by 1000+ brands globally across many industries like Finance, Healthcare Services, Travel & Hospitality, Retail, Education and High Technology. Please visit www.qmetry.com to know more about us.
Experience: 2-6 Yrs experience of IT recruitment
Qualification: Any Graduate with required domain expertise
Designation: Executive/ Senior Executive- Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Partner with hiring managers to identify the talent
- Source potential candidates through various channels
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Follow the recruitment cycle through Applicant Tracking System
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Prepare, maintain and publish required reports and dashboards for management
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), job promotions on Social Media, employer branding etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position
Project Manager - Scrum Master position
Sales Engineer position
Program/Senior Program Manager position
Web Designer position
Senior Software Engineer (React JS) position
Senior Software Engineer (Java/J2EE) position
Technical Writer position
QA Manager position
Senior QA Engineer (Automation) position
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
Executive/ Senior Executive- Talent Acquisition position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Technical Product Support Engineer position
Senior QA Engineer position
Associate Software Engineer (Automation) position
Digital Marketing Executive position