Software Engineer (Automation) Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are seeking a Software Engineer (Automation) with a minimum of 2+ years of hands-on experience in automated testing based out at our Ahmedabad location.
- Do hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Provide automation solution by impleneting proven design concepts
- Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- 2+ Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Extensive experience in developing web service clients and providers for RESTful and SOAP implementation
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Strong communication and problem solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- Excellent programming skills with core Java, XML, Jersey (or any other RESTful framework), Axis or CXF, JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT, HTML, JQuery, CSS, UML, SVN, JIRA (or any defect tracking tool), QMetry (or any test management tool), Selenium/Webdriver Java api.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
Technical Lead (Java) position
MySQL Database Developer position
Senior Technical Product Support Engineer position
Lead - Product Support position
VP of Global Sales position
SalesSanta Clara, CA, USA