Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for an AI Engineer to be part of our Digital Quality Platform R&D team to build AI capabilities for the platform
- Propose and implement solutions to address business challenges in predictive analytics
- Design and implement AI based use cases
- Analyze test data to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building AI/ML based products with predictive and prescriptive analytics capabilities.
- Sound understanding of Hadoop ecosystem and machine-learning / data mining algorithms.
- Hands on experience with Python ML libraries; Apache Spark and Kafka.
- Proficiency in machine learning techniques and data mining algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, Classification, Decision trees, KNN and SVM
- Ability to design algorithmic implementation for performing real-time and scalable learning machines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
QA Engineer position
Associate UI Developer (React JS) position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Technical Lead position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Software Engineer (Full Stack) position
Content Writer position
Team Lead - IT position
Information TechnologyAhmedabad, India
Senior Manager - Operations position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Associate QA Engineer position
Accounts Executive (Finance) positionAhmedabad, India
Executive- Business Development position
Software Engineer - Java position
UI Developer position
Senior UI Developer position
MIS Executive position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position