Senior UI Developer Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Must have Skills :
- Must have 2+ year of working experience in React.js, HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Desired Skills :
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Senior Technical Product Engineer position
Engineer/ Sr. Engineer AI/ML position
Senior Manager - Operations position
Human ResourcesAhmedabad, India
Software Engineer - Java position
UI Developer position
Senior UI Developer position
Software Developer position
Security Engineer position
Executive- Business Development position
Account Manager position
SalesPlano, TX, USA
Senior UI/UX Designer position
Project Manager - Scrum Master position
Executive Sales position
SalesAtlanta, GA, USA
Sales Lead (Europe Market) position
QA Engineer position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position
Technical Lead position
Software Engineer (Full Stack) position