Product Marketing Manager 1 Position
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
QMetry (qmetry.com) is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to be the liaison between the Marketing, Sales, and Product Teams for the QMetry suite of products for software testing teams, Agile and DevOps teams. Reporting to the Head, Product Marketing, this role will communicate the unique value proposition of the QMetry products and design/implement enablement tools and programs that support sales in growing the Book of Business.
You will be based in Santa Clara, CA, USA, alongside our digital marketing and sales teams, and help the business as a skilled marketing “translator” who can up-level complex technical ideas into straight-forward business values, balancing data-driven rigor with actionable insights.
You will enable the global QMetry sales teams with effective, logical sales tools—verticalized where appropriate—including sales playbooks, presentations, product videos, digital advert campaigns, competitive battle cards, and case studies. While you are a strong, logical writer, you also effectively design and promote visual tools to succinctly communicate our product positioning and go-to-market (GTM) strategy. Always backed up with data, this person credibly evaluates sales best practices, weaknesses, and training initiatives-all the while driving programs that resonate with
You will serve as Product Marketing’s “Voice of the Customer”, feeding customer learnings across the organization and monitoring industry trends and the competitive landscape. You are adept in crafting competitive intel and differentiating QMetry from other vendors—influencing how we position ourselves against other rivals in impactful ways. You will plan, design and conduct market surveys, generate customer reviews and build continuous feedback mechanism.
You're a strong fit for this role if you are a self-starter who can take the initiative and adapt on-the-fly to evolving business needs priorities, working effectively across teams, verticals, time zones, and cultures. You have the strategic vision to kick-off sales programs coupled with the energy (and the tact) to generate cross-department buy-in and support to see them through.
You are a cogent communicator and poised presenter who is able to demonstrate QMetry ’s benefits and values, in both
In this role, you'll get to (key responsibilities):
- Communicate the business value proposition of the QMetry products internally to the Product Marketing, Business Development, Account Management teams, and external to prospects and clients.
- Develop impactful messaging and collateral about our customers and campaign results in case studies, testimonials, presentations, and thought leadership that promotes QMetry to customers.
- Be the “Training Guru” and devise sales enablement programs for the global sales teams that ensuring they are adequately trained and comfortable bringing the QMetry products to customers.
- Help standardize the GTM process—with clearly defined roles and responsibilities—that is scalable and adopted across the organization.
- Foster strong relationships with customers and customers to develop key use cases and customer success stories and testimonials.
- Preferably, a Master’s degree in Marketing Management/ Business Administration or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in above faculties with at least 3 years+ relevant experience will be considered as well.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital/ technology product marketing (or equivalent) role. Some sales experience a plus, but not required.
- Creative mindset with demonstrated ability to think conceptually as well as engage in the detail.
- Deep knowledge in sales processes, customer lifecycle management, and performance measurement.
- Demonstrated track record taking ownership of new programs resolving complicated issues
- Proven ability to articulate product concepts and evangelizing it to internal teams and external prospects/clients
- Proven success in a fast-paced, high output working environment
- Strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Strong attention to detail, editing skills, analytical skills, and thorough understanding of technical documentation.
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges.
- A data-driven approach to prioritization of writing efforts and validation of results (ROI).
- Excellent oral, visual and written communication skills – need to be a great listener to understand the needs of the business and can convert product specifications into clear and easily understood features and functionality for the marketing and sales teams.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Software Engineer (Java) 2 position
Technical Product Support Engineer 1 position
Technical Lead (Java) 2 position
Front end Lead 1 position
Technical Lead (Front end) 2 position
Technical Lead (Java) 2 position
Product Marketing Manager 1 position
MarketingSanta Clara, CA, USA
Software Engineer (Java) 3 position
Associate Software Engineer (Java) 1 position