UI/UX Designer 1 Position
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our various products into easy-to-use for our clients. The role is of a creative designer with skills of converting ideas into meaningful and delightful interaction designs. As an UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The candidate should possess clarity in vision, eye for clean and modern design and should be able to transform high-level requirements into interactive flow. He/she should be able to create intuitive and functional interfaces.
The candidate should be able to conceptualize original ideas in bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of products.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team.
- Ability to create wireframes, site maps and style-guides to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards across the UI development team.
- Resolve complex performance issues of UI using existing/latest frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience as UI/UX designer.
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Demonstrable Visual design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability of creating wireframes, flows, site maps and style guides.
- Ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Should have complete technical knowledge of different web browsers.
- Should be updated with all latest trends of designs.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Good time-management skills.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Front end Lead 1 position
Technical Lead (Java) 2 position
Project Manager (Scrum Master) 2 position
Senior Executive (Business Development) 1 position
Software Engineer (Java) 5 position
UI/UX Designer 1 position
Junior IT System Admin 1 position
Information TechnologyAhmedabad, India
Software Engineer (Automation) 2 position
Software Engineer (Automation) 3 position