Project Manager (Scrum Master) Positions
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
- Manage project planning activities and execution of multiple projects in parallel.
- Facilitate daily standup meetings and corresponding retrospectives, demos, backlog sizing, sprint planning, and ad hoc meetings as needed
- Facilitate defining product backlog, manage and track team capacity and velocity to ensure timely and successful completion of releases.
- Resolve project execution issues and involve team as needed.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices
- Use Jira to track work (features, user stories, defects) and release scope
- Ensure effective project communication, provide regular updates to management team.
- Total 8+ years of experience and at least 4-5 years of IT and project/program management, and agile/scrum expertise.
- Ability to manage projects from conception to successful implementation. Requires solid project management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
- Sound knowledge of scrum/agile tools – Jira in particular.
Other openings you might interested for
You’ve got infinite potential, we’re sure of that. Let’s see where your passion and expertise fit in!
Project Manager (Scrum Master) position
Technical Lead (Java) position
MySQL Database Developer position
Lead - Product Support position
Senior Executive (Business Development) position
Senior Software Engineer (Java) position