QMetry is excited to announce the release of QTM4J v4.1.1. for our cloud customers. The new build has several UI enhancements and productivity improvements that improve the overall user journey and reduce the number of clicks:
Here’s what you can do with QTM4J v4.1.1.
- Search and set the project scope by filtering based on project key.
- Issue Key and Summary on each grid are now two separate columns to enable independent sorting.
- Use multiple tabs on test asset detail screen can now be rearranged and retains the sequence for the user.
- User preference for expanded and collapsed sections on the test asset details screen are now retained.
- Now user can choose the folder path while creating a new folder.
- Update the test cycle/test plan summary directly from the list view.
- Quickly export all test cases of a folder directly from its context menu.
- Import test cases button is now available on the default test case view.
- Use the Control + Enter shortcut to save test step details.
- QMetry menu has been revamped; Migration option is moved under Configuration tab.
- Now clone test cycle directly from the details page.
- Clone & Delete buttons in the grid view for each test assets are now always visible in the right corner.
- Chart preferences on Jira dashboard for a gadget are now retained.
- Added option to link selective Test Cases from a Story to an existing Test Cycle.
- Test Steps in the Test Cycle execution screen can be viewed in either list view or grid view.
- The filter panel has been revamped with multiple new options like reset, minimize/maximize, counts, remove and clear options
- View entire content of test steps using the expand/collapse quick buttons available at step grids.
Download it here