QMetry is pleased to announce a new release for QMetry Test Management.
The new release v8.5 focuses on some brand new features and improvements. Take a look:
QMetry – Jira Integration Improvements
- Now you can integrate multiple Jira Projects with a single QMetry Project QMetry-Jira integration requires mandatory installation of QMetry Integration add-on in Jira.
- Jira integration no longer requires authentication using Jira admin credentials.
- Be on top of the discussions threads for Jira stories as QMetry requirements syncs latest 10 comments made on the story.
- We have also simplified mapping of Jira custom fields with QMetry Requirements & Issues.
- Sync Jira Labels & Sprints in QMetry for imported Requirements and Issues.
- New Report added – The Test Suite Summary report summarizes the count of test cases executed and their execution status for a selected release and cycle.
- New Report added – Online Logged in User report displays the list of users logged in to QMetry and their last activity time.
- These reports now show bugs linked at the Test Case step: Top Issue Report, Traceability Report by Issue, Execution – Issue Summary Reports & Test cases with Issues Report.
- Custom Reports are now editable.
- Approval Workflow Report now shows “Approved Date” for Test Cases and Test Executions.
- Audit Log Report now shows Data Parameters and Data Grid modifications.
- Change Log Report now displays the name of the field which was edited with its type and key.
- Generate custom reports separately for Requirements/Issues created in QMetry and imported from Jira.
- Link Requirements, Test cases, Test suites & Issues filtering them by custom fields.
- Archive folders across QMetry. This feature will archive & hide all sub-folders and assets under it.
- Test Case Summary and Entity Key are shown on the detail page of test case link screen in Jira.
- Bulk link Releases/Cycles/Test Cases to Requirements imported from Jira.
- Hide/unhide multi look-up fields as columns on list grids for all modules.
- Global Project Search gets data for shareable test cases.
- Requirement module would have BDD section visible only when a version control system is configured for the project.
- Archived Releases & Cycles will be hidden from lists across all modules.
- Multiple users could be notified while pushing BDD modifications to VCS.
- QMetry Internal Issue module will not be enabled for projects that have Jira integrated.
- Issue can be created from QMetry to Jira but have to edited in Jira.
- Requirements imported from Jira cannot be filtered based on Jira fields in the List grid & Bulk Operations.
- Issues cannot be linked/filtered to Requirements/Test Executions filtered based on custom fields.
- QMetry Test case links created in the Jira Issue link section. (Not needed any more as Test Case links are visible in Test Case Section in Issue)
- Import of Jira Requirements & Issues via user defined JQL. (Not needed any more as Jira QMetry Project mapping requires mapping of Issue Types for Modules.)
- The following Issue Module Reports will not display data for QMetry Projects that are synced with Jira Project, as these reports can be viewed directly in Jira.
- Issue Summary
- Issue Leakage Rate
- Issue Re-Open Rate
- Issue Average Aging
- Issue Created vs Resolved
- Issue Trend Over Time
- Issue Open vs Closed API Changes