QMetry Test Management release V8.5.4 is now available for our SaaS and on-premise customers. It has the following major improvements:
- Enhance reusability of Test cases and Test suites by linking the test cases to test suites of other projects without switching the project.
- Users can now full integrate their branch repository and push / pull the BDD feature files from them, instead of pulling from the master branch. Branch support for Bitbucket & Git integration for BDD.
- Extended support for server customers for Bitbucket and Git integration.
- Admins can manage user permissions using more granular rights – Create/update and activate/deactivate rights can now be assigned separately while assigning user modify permission.
- Set all Test suite and Test case fields along with (Summary and steps) while importing automation results using Automation API, Jenkins & Bamboo plugins
QMetry Test Management is a new generation tool that provides complete test management for Agile and DevOps teams with a range of modern features including seamless integrations, end-to-end project visibility, compliance and audit reporting, advanced analytics with custom and complex visual analysis.
Interested to find out more about how QMetry can speed up your test management? Sign up here.