At QMetry our support and technical team is continuously seeking feedback and suggestions from our clients in our bid to improve continuously. Our feature releases are often aligned to fix some common pain points for our customers so that they gain maximum value from our new releases.
QMetry Test Management v.8.5.3 has seen some major improvements along these lines based on your valued feedback. Keep testing and reviewing:
What’s new in QMetry Test Management Release v8.5.3
- We have redesigned the test asset detail view. This allows users to organize the information in tabs instead of one lengthy page and provides one-click access to details. QMetry remembers user preferences for the detailed view so it retains the display.
- QMetry Menu is now classified as per the QMetry Apps to easily differentiate respective app features.
- Project admins now have an option to disable auto addition of list values while importing from excel. This prevents the users from importing values that are not part of the list.
- Updated Requirement filters now allow you to view search results also based on Jira fields. That is, the user can filter searches not just based on the QMetry project but alternatively on the Jira project if need be.
- Admin can configure a custom email address within the email notification template that will direct users to get support as per the defined organization process. (Only for server edition)
- System fields can now be made mandatory or optional.
- Platform attribute details are now available in test execution section of test case & test suite.
- Approval status of test cases in eSignature enabled projects is now available in the export.
- The new release also includes HTML/XML editor support in large text fields for text formatting.
- Shareable test case details like key, version and steps are now displayed in the test cases using them.
- Shareable test case steps are now also displayed under QMetry test cases section in Jira.
- The QMetry requirement key is now shown in Jira issue synced with QMetry; clicking on the key opens requirement in QMetry.
- Deleted requirements and issues synced with Jira will now be auto deleted from QMetry as well. This will make the status more transparent and users will no longer see ‘ghost’ items.