We are happy to announce the release of QASv1.46.0 this week. The build has some much-awaited features and improvements such as reports for execution using test recorder, tagging/recording test cases using test recorder etc.
Improvements to Test Case Recorder and Test Execution
- Tag/Label test cases created through a web-recorder. Exported source code will retain these tags in the test cases.
- Execute test suites by selecting and filtering test cases using tags.
- Set the execution order of test cases at runtime while executing a test suite.
- Web elements and locators are highlighted to provide better focus at the time of execution.
Improvements to Reports
- QASReports for Test Recorder executions are now available under new “Analytics” menu
- Create/link bugs directly from the report to QTM/Jira.
- Upload test results from the report directly to QTM/QTM for Jira.
- Command Line Reports/Terminal Reports have moved under the Analytics menu.
Improvements to Shareable Test cases
- Ability to update shareable test cases that reflect changes in all the parent test cases.
- Shareable test cases are now exported as custom methods in source code.
- Execute shareable test cases by providing test data parameters directly at Input Level.