We are happy to announce that we released QMetry Test Management for Jira – v4.0.5 for our Cloud customers recently.
This new release focuses on customer enhancements that are important from 3.x to 4.x migration perspective.
Here’s what’s new in QMetry Test Management for Jira v4.0.5 – Cloud :
- Export Test cases and Test steps in excel.
- Group Test cases on execution screen based on Folder, Priority, Assignee, Execution Result etc.
- Search Stories/Bugs using JQL search for the following use cases.
- Filter Test cases based on Stories for bulk operations.
- Filter Test cases based on Stories while linking them on Test cycle.
- Search and link existing bug on execution screen
- Add more information for folders using Description field.
- Filter report data based on Sprints and folders.
- Trace bugs found during execution directly from Story page.
- Insert attachments to actual outcome/comments on execution screen using URL.
- Easily reorder test steps in a test case.
- Users will be asked for a confirmation message before deleting a Test case version.
- Improved linking of a specific version of Test case to Test cycle.
- Improved sorting of Test assets on list view.
If you haven’t signed up for QMetry Test Management for Jira, you can do it here.