Organizations are in a constant race against time to deliver software projects on time, on budget without compromising quality. The core principles of Agile recognize that testing is not a separate stage of the development cycle, rather all Agile teams can work as a single team towards the objective of achieving high quality software faster.
Many of these agile teams use Jira for their project and workflow management. Jira is also very flexible and versatile, providing multiple integrations and collaboration opportunities.
But is it possible to extend Jira’s capabilities for test management and quality assurance?
With the right test management tool, you can meet the mandate of high quality with speed, improve collaboration, achieve integration with automation and CI/CD tools right inside Jira. QMetry Test Management for Jira (QTM4J) is one such Test Management plugin in the Atlassian Marketplace that works inside Jira to help make Jira a full ALM tool from Requirements to Jira Test Case Management.
Join EnevaSys cofounder and Atlassian Solution Partner Asael Sepúlveda in this upcoming webinar to understand how to use Jira for test management effectively. The webinar demonstrates why QMetry for Jira is an example of first-class tooling that’s easy to use and accessible for everyone involved in the QA process.
Some key highlights of this webinar include:
- A detailed walkthrough and demo of QMetry Test Management for Jira
- How to author, execute and manage test cases inside Jira using QMetry
- Tracking releases, using coverage analytics, test run and traceability reports
- Achieving test Automation by integrating with CI tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Using an agile testing tool like QMetry Test Management for Jira, you can achieve end-to-end test management and exploratory testing right inside Jira with this one tool experience.
Date: February 18, 2021 | 12:00 hrs (GMT-5, CDMX)