Atlassian recently announced the end of sale and support of all on-premise server products effective February 2021(end of sale) and February 2024(end of support). As an Atlassian marketplace vendor, QMetry understand the impact of this news on our customers.
The new road map is part of Atlassian’s mission to become a cloud-first organization although they will continue to invest in data center. Here’s how the support will be phased out:
- February 2, 2021 – End of Sales for New Server Licenses
- February 2, 2024 – Existing Server Customers will be able to continue using Server deployment
However, QMetry is prepared and ready to help you through this migration. Existing server clients need to migrate to Cloud or Data Center. Customers still have 3 years before Server Deployment Support is withdrawn completely.
QMetry’s partner network comprises Atlassian Platinum solution partners with certified specialists on their team. Our partners are happy to help you with this transition and choose the right option between cloud and data center. They will also help you through your migration journey.
At our end, we have our migration processes ready and we are working helping you make this transition seamlessly. Our team has a wide experience in carrying out small and large scale migrations from server to cloud or server to data center.
Highlights of our Service
- Free Migration Consultation to scope and strategize the complete migration
- 24/7 Support team to help with migration
- Proven Migration Utility and Experience
- Leading Industry organizations as our Partners to help our customers
- POC and dry run before actual migration is carried out
Our recommendation is to consult with an industry expert such as QMetry who will help you make the right choice. For further information get in touch with our migration specialists.