Enabling Continuous Quality for Today’s DevOps Teams
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence.
QMetry offers more than 20 integrations and is trusted by 1000+ brands globally across many industries like Finance, Healthcare Services, Travel & Hospitality, Retail, Education and High Technology.
A History of Continuous Innovation
From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem.
- QMetry is revamped and released in a brand-new avatar
- QMetry Automation Studio makes its debut
- QMetry Enterprise offers Jira integration filling a major void
- QMetry Version 6 released with major UI/UX enhancements & Big Data capabilities
- QMetry 6 includes dashboard improvements, real-time visibility, enhanced coverage and reporting
- QMetry leaps forward with new enhancements and upgrades
- Development of QTM4J begins
- QTM4J is released on Atlassian Marketplace
- A new and improved version of QAS is released
- QMetry Wisdom for Jira – predictive QA tool is launched
- QMetry Open API enhances integration via RESTful API
- Launched open source QMetry Automation Framework QMetry makes waves in the Atlassian marketplace
- QMetry now offers Test Automation along with Test Management
- QMetry products capture the Atlassian marketplace
- We are on a roll with the release of QMetry Voyager, QMetry Analytics, and QAS version
- Releases an Independent version of Wisdom app compatible with tools other than Jira
- QMetry adds Test Analytics along with Test Automation to its arsenal
- QMetry is authorized as an Atlassian Verified vendor
- Release of QMetry Test Management – a complete enterprise-grade solution with advanced test management and intelligent analytics
- We offer preventive and prescriptive analytics
- QMetry announces key partnerships with Clearvision, bit2bit Americas and LogiGear
- New and Improved QMetry Test Management for Jira is released
- QMetry Test Management version 8 is released which provides improved performance, better integrations and enhanced features
- QMetry announces key partnerships with Infosys, Blended Perspectives, Advania
- Goldman Sachs and Everstone Invest in QMetry
- QAS Self-healing
- QTM4J Dashboard & Gadgets
- Partnership with Avisi, EnevaSys
Our senior leadership comprises highly driven and qualified professionals who have a rich and varied career graph. The one common thread that binds them together is their passion for all things technology and a vision for quality
Makarand Teje (Mak) is a seasoned business leader known for his transformational skills coupled with his knowledge Read More...
VP of Engineering
Ashish is a senior executive in Silicon Valley specializing in Product Engineering, Digital Transformation and Analytics Read More...
VP of Sales
Dinesh brings 20+ years of global business development, sales, and business leadership experience Read More...
Head – Marketing & Channel Management
Deepak brings in 20+ years of global sales and marketing experience in the software products and services Read More...
Girish Kagrana is a Silicon Valley Business leader. He brings more than 20 years of blended business Read More...