Modern High Performance Architecture for Large Scale Enterprises
QMetry Test Manager was built using the latest web architecture to handle large enterprise needs, but with the flexibility to run with the leanest development styles. QMetry Test Manager is web based and compatible with all the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Use our hosted QMetry Test Manager or install QMetry Test Manager on your own servers behind your firewall.
Test cases change and managing the versions and organizing them into test scenarios is difficult.
Central repository for test assets with many ways to quickly filter assets allowing testers to focus on current test scope.
- Easily filter out non relevant test cases
- Always see the latest test status
- Test cases can be organized into folders
- Link Test cases to test suites to test use cases
Juggling all the testing requirements is difficult
QMetry Test Manager provides a multi-tasking UI that provides the flexibility needed to compare test cases, review requirements and test against multiple projects without losing your place.
- Compare test cases side by side
- Compare test cases next to the test requirement
- Open a bug without leaving the test execution
- Easy to understand user interface
Testing tools take too long to setup.
QMetry Test Manager is designed to make ad hoc testing of early development releases easy and build a test plan during the development cycle.
- Create Test cases directly from requirements
- Execute a single test case
- Update a test suite and start where you left off
- Copy large test suites from previous test cycles
One test case is needed for multiple test scenarios.
Testing all the various test scenarios can get complex and QMetry Test Manager can handle that complexity.
- Group multiple test cases into a test suites
- Test cases can be placed in a specific order
- Copy test suites to create regression suites
I need to know which requirements are covered.
QMetry Test Manager has built-in test requirement management to track and ensure test coverage
- Create test cases directly from requirements
- Link existing test cases to requirements
- Requirements status is automatically updated