The Industry’s Most Advanced Platform Support
QMetry Test Management provides the industry’s most advanced support for testing complex matrices of software and hardware configurations. The user interface allows teams to start with a narrow focus and then easily scale up to add new environments. QA groups meeting the complex challenges of information technology, mobile, and the Internet of Things (IoT) will find QMetry Test Management easy to configure to test multiple platforms, environments, and configurations.
Your product needs to support multiple hardware devices and need to test each configuration.
QMetry Test Management easily supports multiple platforms with attributes. Attributes are recorded as part of the test run for reporting.
- Use multiple attributes to define configurations
- Group platforms with common attributes
- Attributes can be made mandatory
Runtime and environmental variables change frequently and need to be recorded as part of testing.
Create “runtime” attributes to set variables when a test suites is run. Mandatory fields must be entered before testers continue.
- Testers define runtime attributes upon execution
- Runtime attributes can be marked mandatory
- Use any field type as a runtime attribute
It is hard to verify what the test coverage across devices and environments.
QMetry Test Management allows you to easily see to verify your coverage across platforms with unique built in reports.
- Compare a test results across platforms
- Filter test execution reports by platform
- Filter test execution reports by attribute(s)