QMetry Test Management Adapts to Fit Your Methodology
The ability to customize QMetry Test Management to handle any methodology or environment was core to the design of QMetry Test Management. With a large and diverse customer base QMetry Test Management had to be designed to allow easy customization for the admins and QA managers to get started quickly and with a minimum of training to their teams.
I can’t have my QA tool slow down development.
QMetry Test Management is designed to be easily adapted to any organization so you can enhance not change your existing process if desired.
- Nomenclature can be changed to fit your terminology
- All tool tips can be edited to provide specific instructions to your users
- Use either an extensive test plan or ad hoc testing
I need to control permissions.
QMetry Test Management provides custom access control for different team members/roles.
- Separate rights for to enable view, read, write, update and export
- User access and rights can be different for each domain
- Organize users using tags or Active Directory groups
- Bulk edit rights
I have a lot of important custom fields.
QMetry Test Management support all organizations unique need for custom fields, and the reporting of that custom data.
- Create 20+ User Defined Fields (UDFs)
- Show custom fields on the grid
- Save custom views of the grid
- Customize the view and edit screens
- See data from UDFs in reports