Seamless Integration to Any Process
QMetry Test Manager integrates seamlessly with numerous products in the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) space through its powerful APIs. These integrations enable all stakeholders in the SDLC to get accurate and actionable information on the status of their projects.
Development constantly provides new builds for test.
QMetry Test Manager allows QA teams to test on early and continuously build on the test results to allow faster delivery times.
- Integrate with automated testing
- Execute ad hoc test case directly
- Execute test runs against a build
- Update test runs freely recording each result
Automation is always behind, regression suits are too small.
Seamlessly integrate manual and automation testing moving a manual test case to automation team when a feature is complete.
- Manual test case can be linked to automation script
- Test cases can be executed multiple times
- Each test case has full execution history
- Test logs and screenshots can be attached
Build information is constantly changing.
QMetry Test Manager webservices API enables seamless integration with Continuous Integration (CI) tools. Kick off automation with CI and import results and new build information.
- Import automation results from Continuous Integration
- Import new build information from version control systems
- Verify nightly build progress