Our Leadership Team
Product R & D
Vipul Jani has 20+ years of experience managing various global software product teams. Vipul has managed software products with thousands of users across the globe. He has expertise in R&D of software technology products that are available on Cloud and SaaS. Vipul has played a pivotal role in creating a unique culture at QMetry Inc. driven by killer technology, agile innovation and fun. Prior to joining QMetry, he was founder of Mirage Softtech, where he used his unique techno-commercial experience to lead and motivate high potential teams and ensure high quality products to the market. Vipul holds an MS in Computer Science from Utah State University and BS in Computer Engineering from Gujarat University. He is an avid trekker and nature enthusiast.
Girish Kagrana is a Silicon Valley Business leader. He brings more than 20 years of blended business, management and technology experience from companies like Intuit, VeriSign, InfoGain, TCS. He works on business and revenue strategies, and Enterprise Customer Relationship. He is very passionate about solving customers’ problems, and providing solutions that can delight customers – he is very focused on bringing Business Values to customers. He comes with experience in CRM, Security, Mobile, Financials/Banking Software, Enterprise Agile and Program Management, Intuit’s Innovation/D4D (Design for Delight). Mr. Kagrana hold a BS degree in Electronics from Bombay University.
Vishal has 15+ years of experience in Software Product Development in various business domains like Quality Engineering, Security & Access Control Systems, Supply Chain Management. He is passionate about technology and has worked in broad range of technologies/ platforms including Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications, Web based portals, Cloud based SaaS products. He holds Masters of Computer Science Degree from Sardar Patel University. In his spare time, he loves going for walks/runs and seeing new places.
B.V Jagadeesh is a Silicon Valley based serial entrepreneur since 1995 with a proven track record of managing and building market leaders. He has founded very successful companies such as Exodus Communications, NetScaler (acquired by Citrix ANG), and 3Leaf Systems. He has also been a Board Member and Investor for Ankeena Networks (bought by Juniper Networks), Ocarina Networks (bought by Dell), and Netmagic Solutions. He served as a Group VP and GM of Citrix Systems’ Application Networking Group. He is now a Managing Partner at KAAJ Ventures. He has held management & engineering positions at Novell & 3com. He has a bachelor’s and master’s degree in electrical engineering from Bangalore University and University of Bombay, India respectively.
A History of
- QMetry products capture the Atlassian marketplace
- We are on a roll with release of QMetry Voyager, QMetry Analytics, and QAS version
- Releases an Independent version of Wisdom app compatible with tools other than Jira
- QMetry adds Test Analytics along with Test Automation to its arsenal
- QTM4J is released on Atlassian Marketplace
- A new and improved version of QAS is released
- QMetry Wisdom for Jira – predictive QA tool is launched
- QMetry Open API enhances integration via RESTful API
- Launched open source QMetry Automation Framework
- QMetry makes waves in the Atlassian marketplace
- QMetry now offers Test Automation along with Test Management
- QMetry leaps forward with new enhancements and upgrades
- Development of QTM4J begins
- QMetry Version 6 released with major UI/UX enhancements &Big Data capabilities
- QMetry 6 includes dashboard improvements, real-time visibility, enhanced coverage and reporting
- QMetry Enterprise offers Jira integration filling a major void
- QMetry is revamped and released in a brand-new avatar
- QMetry Automation Studio makes its debut